- Information about us
www.runa.io is a website operated by The Runa Network Ltd t/a Runa (Runa, Us, We). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09281949. Our registered office is 1st Floor, One Suffolk Way, Sevenoaks, TN13 1YL. Our VAT number is 253058810.
- Your information
- Disclaimer and liability
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of our site. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical problems you may experience with our site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the content on our site we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
- For any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption;
ii. any loss or corruption of data;
iii. any loss or damage which does not directly result from (or which exceeds that which was caused as a direct result of) our breach of this Agreement, howsoever caused or arising.
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law.
We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the Terms by you, your access and use of the Website, Gift Card or eGifts, the provisions of this section shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
- Intellectual property
Runa and/or its licensors are the sole owners or the licensee of all trademarks, and all other marks, softwares, trade names, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights which appear on our site and in the material published on it.
Any unauthorized use of any of the Runa Services will terminate the limited licence granted by us.
- Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national or international law, regulation and good industry practice.
- Third Party Links on our site
We have no control over the contents of sites, or resources, which are linked from our site and provided or operated by third parties. We would always advise, reading the third party’s Terms and Conditions, before using their site.
- Use of Website / Services
When using the Company’s website or services, You agree that you will not:
- E-mail, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available content that harasses, abuses, defames, or threatens other users, that contains profanity, or obscene or otherwise objectionable content, or that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification;
- Stalk or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
- Post, e-mail, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available content that contains any other party’s intellectual property;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post spam or other advertisements or solicitations, solicit funds, promote commercial entities, or otherwise engage in commercial activity except as explicitly authorized herein;
- Post, e-mail, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs which (by design or function) interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or engage in any suspicious or fraudulent behaviour;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our name or trademarks.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising, or in any way making up, any part of the Services.
- Access any content not intended for your use or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
Violation of the rules of conduct may result in the immediate removal of your content from the Services and/or the termination of your account.
- Governing law
- Contact us
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, or the download and/or use of this website.
Please contact us at: